Friday, February 11, 2011

Master confusion

Mike and I have a MAJOR case of confusion in regards to choosing the paint color for our Master bedroom. We're *this* close to making a decision, but I'd love to get opinions from you. I know I've already asked most of you about this and I know that those people are groaning LOUD right now, but you love me so deal with it. :)

Send me a comment with your choice. 

Here's our new bedding:





Choice #1: Cider by Valspar - Picture of it painted on a section of the wall (along with a big ray of sunshine over in the left side of the pic). We LOOOVE it, but is it too dark? The room isn't huge, but it gets lots of natural light.






Choice #2 -Bamboo Reed by Valspar - Safe choice. We painted a sample, but I forgot to take a pic. It looks pretty similar to the online sample below.

Both colors can be found within the bedding somewhere. Oh, and we aren't into doing one accent wall and three colors on the other walls.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I love the first choice! I think it's great for a bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one has definitely more character.

    BTW, I think you've made your mind already. Look at your blog's background color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going with Cider! Thanks everyone. :)

    And SP... you're so right! ;p

    ReplyDelete