Thursday, December 12, 2013

Repurposing

Oh hi.

So, Hattie isn't 9 months anymore. I have been slacking with this blog. These things happen. But I think it's time to pick it back up. A friend mentioned yesterday that I should be jotting down things that Hattie is doing these days so that I remember them when she's a teenager and I'm 127. She didn't say that last part, but it's a true story. It may not be exciting to read, but hopefully some things that girl does will make you smile or laugh.

Occasionally when I put her in her crib after I rock her in the glider at night, if she's not ready to sleep, she pops back up and stands there and says, "Hi."   ... "Hi."   ...."Hiiii!!!"  Then she'll lay down for a couple of minutes. Just when I think she's asleep, she pops back up and says, "Hi!"  That little voice slays me.

She also loves to sweep. Whenever we get the broom and dustpan out to clean up after dinner, she HAS to help. Train 'em early! (Oh and the shirt was off because dinnertime is much less stain-filled without a shirt on. ;p )



Some random pics:




 "Melmo!"

"Ooooooh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment