Thursday, February 20, 2014

5 Things

A couple of my friends do '5 Things' segments in their blogs. Just 5 random things that I want to mention or that are interesting me at the time. I think it's a good way to get me back into the blog so that it's not all Hattie all the time, so here goes...

1) My good friend Nuelsi and her husband have started a design business. Check out their Etsy.com shop, Big Boss Design.  Two of the print designs hang in frames in Hattie's room. I love them.

2) Shows I watch: Orange is the New Black, Downton Abbey, Orphan Black,  Scandal, Suits, The Mindy Project, New Girl, Big Bang Theory, Brooklyn Nine-Nine (It went from bad to sooo funny), Chicago PD, White Collar. I feel like I'm forgetting some.

Shows I watch and love, but that everyone hates: Dads (It's hilarious!)

Shows I gave up on either because of lack of time or because they got ridiculous: The Bachelor, American Idol, all of the Real Housewives shows, Rookie Blue

Shows I SHOULD give up on: HIMYM. Seeing it through to the end though, despite a ridiculously bad current/last season.

3) I need ideas for inexpensive, 5 ingredients or less, healthy dinner meals. Anyone? Bonus points if they don't include any crumbly white cheeses. Or peppers. I'm trying to get our dollar to stretch more and also feed a very picky toddler and somewhat picky husband. I already do lasagna and enchiladas.

4) I need ideas for easy workouts for someone with hardly any time, little energy, and very sore knees and a sore back. Bonus points if it's not Sit and Be Fit.

5) I'm trying to read more at night. I was going to start up my evening reading again with the second to the last Harry Potter book, but thought I'd start smaller and read the 19th Stephanie Plum book. I'm on page 20. It's been a month. Sigh. It's so much easier to watch TV when I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment