Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gah! Lines! What's a girl to do?

Lines! On my forehead... around my eyes... Sigh.

So, another question for the ladies: What product do you use or have you heard works for wrinkles that doesn't cost 1/4 of my monthly paycheck? And not Botox. I won't go there. No botulism in my face, thank you very much!

On another subject... I'm going to start posting reviews of books and movies and products that I like. I subject my friends and relatives to my opinions on these things in real life, so I figure why not here. :) Not sure what my first review subject will be yet though. Stay tuned...

And I know blogs are fun with pics, so here are some recent ones that are Fall themed. Man, I love Fall!I took this one while on a walk during a lunch break last year.

This is a pic that Mike took last year. I looove this one.

1 comment:

  1. I used to use a product from Neutrogena that had both Retinol and Anti-Acne stuff. I forget the name.
    It worked great!
    My skin gets dry and wrinkly in the winter and it makes me think that I am getting lines, so I usually start slapping that stuff on as soon as it gets cold.

    ReplyDelete