Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Randoms

I start physical therapy for my back tomorrow. I can't tell you how excited I am. Well, yeah, I guess I can. I'm SO freakin' excited!! I am really so tired of not being able to take walks (especially in the Fall and especially in Frick Park). I'm also super tired of the dang heating pad. I don't want to have the olds yet. I want to shake them off and PT is gonna help me do it. Wahoo! Here's hoping that the PT does the trick. Otherwise, I'm Rascal bound. Beep beep!

Also, I'm having a birthday next week. I can't wait to finally turn 27. Close to 30, y'all!

Finally, a random FAILblog that I love:

Failblog never ceases to crack me up. You should really make it a part of your weekly interwebs routine.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer the term "round-about" for the rascal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M--here is to hoping that you feel better after the PT...there is always the bubble--HUGS!!

    D

    ReplyDelete