Sunday, June 12, 2011

Delicious, little treat

I don't bake, but these have two ingredients so I figured even I couldn't mess them up. At 2.5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus each, they're a GREAT new find. They taste like angel food cake blueberry muffins. Will be SO good with a little bit of lowfat milk or Lactaid in my case. Oh and the recipe calls for light blueberry filling, but I didn't see any at the store. I adjusted the PointsPlus value considering that I used regular filling.

 Ingredients:
1) Angel food cake mix (15 box)
2) Blueberry pie filling (22 oz can)

Easy peasy instructions:
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Combine cake mix and pie filling in a bowl
3) Pour mixture into ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish
4) Bake for 30 minutes
5) Cool and cut into 24 pieces

These little treats are sticky, but who cares?!

No comments:

Post a Comment