Monday, June 6, 2011

Grilled Flank Steak w/ Tomatoes and Onions

I feel like I use FB as my blog, so there's nothing ever to share here but recipes. This one was SO good and lent itself to leftovers the next day. Perfect for summer.


Doesn't look so good, but it was deeeelish! We used white onion because the red onions at Giant Eagle looked old and scary. Here's the link for the recipe:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/05/grilled-flank-steak-with-tomatoes-red.html

Wow, that's lazy. I didn't even list out the ingredients and instructions here. Sorry, but that's about all I can do on this sleepy Monday morning.

Here are the important nutritional details:
Servings: 6-8* • Serving Size: 3 oz steak, 1/2 cup salad • WW Points+: 4 pt
Calories: 167.5 • Fat: 8.3 g • Protein: 18 g • Carb: 4.7 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: .5 g

No comments:

Post a Comment