Monday, May 24, 2010

Random kindness fun

A couple of weeks ago, I drew two blog readers' names for the random act of kindness 'contest.'  I was able to surprise one of them last night with a wonderful cookbook. Lynnette just started her own business - the fabulous happyjack bakery - and I thought that the Sono Baking Company Cookbook would help her find some delicious treats to add to her offerings.



The recipes look scrumptious and the pictures make me drool just a little. I can't wait to taste some of them once Lynnette works her magic with the recipes. Enjoy, my friend!!

I have another fun, random gift waiting in the wings for a randomly chosen blog reader. I'll update on that next week after it is gifted.

I like to make others smile. Smiling is my favorite.

P.S. Shameless plug: Come and visit happyjack at the Whitehall Farmer's Market at Caste Village every Monday from 3:00 to 7:00 pm starting June 14, 2010!

1 comment:

  1. You're the best, Molly! Thanks so much for the gift, and for the plug! You inspire me to consider doing a similar thing... it is such a sweet idea! Love you to death!

    ReplyDelete