Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Second Part of Random Acts

Lynnette loved her cookbook so much, but I'm betting Candice is still sitting there looking at her gift and scratching her head.

I was so excited to get each winner something personal and timely. Candice just moved in to a beautiful new house, so I though, "Hey. I bet she's doing a lot of gardening over there in that big ol' yard. I'll get her something to help that along."  Searched Amazon... found the perfect little gift. And I do apparently mean little. Here is a picture of my 'random' gift for Candice:

Looks like such a nice, cute gardening bag with useful tools, right? "Aww", I thought, "C will look so dang cute out there digging up weeds."   Advance time to me opening the box from Amazon and realizing .3 seconds after seeing it that it is obviously a product intended for any 6-7 year old nieces or Goddaughters that C may have. Oopsie. I am definitely hoping that the 'It's the thought that counts." theory applies here. And C, I expect you to plant some itty bitty flowers with your itty bitty tools, K? Mwah.

1 comment:

  1. It IS the thought that counts! At least we have a wonderful "remember when" story to tell. :)

    ReplyDelete