Monday, June 21, 2010

12 weeks

Wish me luck!

I'm starting participation in a weight management study through UPMC today. It's 12 weeks long. The study basically involves cal & fat gram counting plus brisk walking each day. I'll keep a journal and talk to a health coach once each week. Posting about it here will also make me accountable. Although I'm already seriously motivated by the pictures of my arms from this weekend. Yipes! Holy bingo wings!

Today has been pretty good, but man does peanut butter have a boatload of fat grams. Sigh.

Anyone have any motivating tips?

5 comments:

  1. Is that at the University Club? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Recommended by my PCP and conducted just over the phone. But I was motivated by your success with counting cals *and* fat grams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Chica! "Bingo Wings" -- ha! I call mine "tharms"... (thigh arms)

    You can do it~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girlie!! Lots of luck to you! Blogging has helped me be accountable for my weight loss--you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete