Friday, June 18, 2010

Someone get this guy a latte, STAT!

As most people can attest, public transportation is a constant source of amusement and annoyance. This guy brought a little of both to the game yesterday. He started off just sort of dozing and nodding a little bit. Not a big deal. I've sat next to and elbowed dozers back to the land of the living many times . But this guy... he started to do the slump forward and jerk backwards over and over again and I started to wonder if he was gonna nose-dive forward. Yup... Within two minutes, he was falling completely forward and smacking the back of the woman's head who was sitting in front of him with his lanky forehead. Duuuuude. Not cool. Pop some NoDoz, sit up, and stare zombie-like outside on your way home from work like the rest of us.
 



 (I love that in this shot you can see the woman in front of him turning her head like, "What is this fool doing?!")

3 comments:

  1. That is priceless! I love that you took pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the fact that you caught it in action is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to take pictures of odd things going on in life. I could see this situation getting odd from the first time I saw his head bob. :P

    ReplyDelete