Friday, January 7, 2011

Yummy Pizza!

Tried a Weight Watchers recipe last night. Have to admit that I tweaked it though. I used a Boboli thin wheat pre-made pizza crust. So, I'm not sure of the Points value other than to say that it's probably below 6 per slice. And I added more cheese (oops),  but I AM sure that it was GOOOOOOOD. So good that I kept on saying to Mike while we were eating it, "So good, right?!"  Yeah, he got tired of that. But it was!


Here's the recipe the way that I did it:

 Weight Watchers Pizza Margherita- Molly Style

Ingredients
3 roma tomatoes, sliced thin
1 c FF Mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp freshly chopped basil
2 tbsp dried oregano
Pinch of hot pepper flakes
1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 Boboli, thin wheat crust

Directions
1) Preheat oven to 450
2) Top pizza crust with tomatoes, basil, hot pepper flakes, oregano, and cheese
3) Now sprinkle with olive oil and add a dash of black pepper to the top of it all
4) Bake on pizza stone about 10-12 mins or until cheese is melted

Easy peasy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment