Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bee!

I had to share this story...

I started a small riot on my bus today. A bee landed on my arm and I freaked. I stood up and said "Bee!" really loudly. I'm sorry... I've never been stung by a bee and the first time won't be on a confined, moving vehicle. So, the bee then flew away and started flying frantically in to all of the other passengers. They all got up and were swinging their purses and lunch bags at it. This lady behind me was screaming (literally), "Don't kill it! I'll take it and put it in my bag!" A Catholic school girl slammed her 30 lb book bag at it and made it go splat in to the window. The lady behind me said, "Great! Kill it! Very nice. Jeez!" I swear I heard her crying behind me after that. I'm a gentle soul (don't laugh), but it. was. a bee. Never a dull moment on the East busway.

4 comments:

  1. that is so totally hysterical, if I didn't know you and your bus route, I'd say you made it up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you started a riot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's funny. I'd be doing the same thing as you. I would have definitely freaked out. And lady behind you... that's just weird. Who does that?

    ReplyDelete