Thursday, May 17, 2012

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks, 5 days.  

Total weight gain: Not sure. Feels like eleventybillion pounds this week.

Appointments: No appointments this week. Have an OB appointment next week. Nothing very exciting until our next growth u/s on 6/14.

How big is baby and what's new with her? 
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. (- and as we know now, my little one is measuring bigger so she may be closer to 3.25 lbs now) She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. (Awwwww!) With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.  
I know that she's head down now. Yay! Hopefully she stays that way.
Clothing?  Need more. I'm going to a huge consignment sale tonight that is supposed to include maternity clothes. Hoping to score big there!

Sleep? Same as last update: Hips are hurting while I sleep still. Peeing during the night count = 3.I now have to roll out of bed.

Symptoms? This week brought the worst symptom of 'em all. I ended up having to go to the ER for treatment to a 'roid. It was traumatic. I'm still not healed. ... Aside from that horribleness, my back hurts, hips hurt, RLP on the right side gets me good now and then, feet and legs are swelling a bit.Thankfully, indigestion seems to have calmed down even since last week.

Pictures: Comparison of 24 weeks and this week. Figured it was a good idea since I was wearing the same thing in that picture.

24 weeks...

28 weeks...

POP! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment