Thursday, March 29, 2012

21 of them weeks!

How far along? 21 weeks, 4 days
 
Total weight gain: Still not sure. I'm afraid I'm not gaining any, but trying not to worry about it. I'm eating as much as I can within the boundaries of the GD diet. Even figured out that I can have some ice cream (Lactaid variety of course) and peanut butter as my before bed snack. Yahoo!

Appointments: Nothing until April 16th.

How big is baby and what's new with her?
Little Miss P now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. She's practicing martial arts in mah belly. She likes to move and groove while I am sitting down at work and when I'm driving (and singing to her during these drives). She also likes to kick around while I'm listening to my nightly meditation podcasts on my ipod. We have a zen baby! Oh and they say that her eyebrows and eyelids are present now. :)
 
Clothing?  Doing well with what I've got. It cooled down again around here so I don't need to rush out and get shorts and ts yet.

Sleep? Sleep is still frustrating. The pee breaks happen every 2.5 hours. New thing going on is that my hands are asleep when I wake up during the night. I'm praying that this doesn't evolve into full blown carpal tunnel. That would be a drag.

Food Aversions? None!

Symptoms? Nausea has backed off again. :)   RLP isn't bad. Back hurts a bit more now as my bump gets bigger. You know what I do all of the time? Burp. I'm a burping machine.

Picture: You can't really see my bump in this shirt. It's there though. :)   Hasn't really changed size since last week.


2 comments:

  1. The hands falling asleep sucks; I had it both times. What really helps is a wrist brace (as long as you don't tear it off in the middle of the night while you are asleep LOL!)

    Sending love to you & your Zen girl (which may be my new nickname for her!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love. We both feel it. :) Me and Zen baby. :)

    ReplyDelete