Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Opinion: Shut It

Sigh, why do I care about this stuff? Celebrity life has nothing to do with my life. I know this! But I'm intrigued like a lot of Americans are. Well, I'd say like most human beings are. I won't leave out the Canadians or even the Ukrainians. They care, I'm sure they do. :P I have said this so many times and will continue to say it... Jon Gosselin is a horrible man and needs to SHUT IT! When he popped those douchey stud earrings into his ears and bought the crates of those even douchier Christian whatever his name is t-shirts, he lost all bearing on reality. How does he not think that his publicly stating that he despises his soon-to-be ex-wife won't get back to his 8 kids someday? How does he not think that this all won't affect them? His bad choices. His poor judgement about with whom he spends his time and how he spends his money. It will all affect those kids and I'm going to venture to say not in a positive way. I guess I feel strongly about this since I'm a 'product' of divorce. I have so many false memories about my own parents' divorce about how I was somehow responsible and my Dad's actions and he didn't even do any of the things that I thought that he did (i.e. leave us for good when going out to get balloons for my 3rd year birthday party). Kids are fragile and vulnerable after divorce. It is just a fact. I thought that I wasn't affected, but I am finding out that I was. I didn't want to blame my parents for any insecurities or trust issues that I may have, but I can't say for sure that this is true. So, continuing to date tons of trashy women and continuing to badmouth the mother of your children over and over again in the media is just so sad.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=3252d6cc-7eb8-47f0-a7b7-60809ac451cd

And get off the phone when you're with your kids! Ugh.

2 comments: