Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Recent FAILs

- I brought a coupon to ULTA and the nice lady told me that it had expired. I looked at the date, July 31, 2009, and was actually confused for a second about what month it was and asked her, "Really?" FAIL.

- Related to above FAIL: Someone wrote as their Facebook status, "Happy September" on September 1st. I wrote as a comment, "Haha" because in my head I apparently thought that it was still July or something. I realized that my Comment was a big FAIL that night in bed. The person who wrote "Happy September" never asked why I wrote "Haha." FAIL.

- My friend asked me how to spell cancellation. She said that she didn't understand why spellcheck didn't correct her when she spelled it with one 'l'. I said, "It only has one 'l' unless you are just writing cancel." Cancell? Yeah, FAIL.

2 comments: