Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saath Beach


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tomorrow I start Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet. Even though it is as much fun as eating paper for 14 days, I'm excited to get going with it. I know that it works since it helped me to lose 20 lbs before the wedding. I am definitely NOT at my fighting weight right now. Unless I'm going to fight Snooki. Fist pump! I'm uncomfortable with the extra lbs and sure that it is causing a lot of my back pain and carpal tunnel issues. Not ok.

So, two weeks with nothing but basically eggs, fat free dairy, low fat lunch meat, and loads of veggies. Oh, and I can have some nuts everyday. (twss) Worst of all though...no wine. Siiiigh. Everyone say a prayer for Mike that he can deal with me for these next two weeks. Luckily he has his dude room to which he can retreat when I start wanting to fight someone. Unconditional love test... take one. Well, or two or three, I guess. :P But I'll be in a great mood once I look cute in jeans again. I'll make it up to him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment