Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welp...

I caved. I had a bowl of cereal and a glass of wine today. Not at the same time, mind you, 'cause...eww.

So, yeah, I have been doing really well on the South Beach Diet, but it has been getting harder to stick to Phase 1 each day. I have just been soo hungry and veggies, tuna, chicken, and eggs were just not cutting it. I have been SUPER irritable and stabby towards Mike. I have been weak and sooper hungry. I don't know how I did this before. I must have been really motivated to be beyootiful at my wedding. I have a lot of motivation now, but it just seems SO hard. I am cranky and sad right now about it. I don't know what to do at this point. I just find it hard to have all of the fresh foods prepped and ready to go all of the time. And I'm really sick of just having veggies and protein. I don't like cheese nor can I digest it easily so that isn't an option even though the SBD relies heavily on it. I do like to be told what to eat and follow a plan, but this one is just so *#@*# hard.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have the number for a UPMC health coach that will work with me to reach my goals. I put it off since I got the number, but I'm going to call tomorrow. It's covered by my insurance so that's a plus. Maybe she can help me figure this out. And make me unstabby. Maybe I can go back to South Beach if I can figure out what else I can eat or what I'm doing wrong, but for now...

...grumble grumble sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment